Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last semester!!

Ok.. so I'm in my last semester for my BA degree... YAY!!!
So far, I'd have to say this semester is one of my favorites. I have cool classes that interest me and teachers that are pretty cool. In the past I've never had both of those in the same semester. So I'm pretty excited about that.
I was a little worried about this semester b/c I had to take 4 classes. For 'normal' colleges, that probably wouldn't be a big deal. But I go to what they refer to as a 'private' school. Each class meets only once a wk, but they are 4hrs each time. The only downfall that I have noticed so far is that I have a LOT of homework this time. But eh.. oh well. It won't kill me! :)

One of my Professors, for my Sociology class, I heard was super hard and strict and just overall difficult. But I really don't see that. She is a stickler for time, very punctual. Which I LOOVVEEE!! I hate that in other classs I've had the class is supposed to start at 6pm, but they will want to wait like 20 minutes to see if anyone else shows up. Eff that!! If over 1/2 of us can get there on time, why should we have to suffer b/c others run late all the time?!? UMPH!!

Moving on...

I'm starting to get a little worried about what is gonna happen after I finish though. Everyone has a hiring freeze right now. I don't want to have to get some stupid job flippin burgers when I worked my butt off to keep a 4.0 for my BA! OK.. so I don't actually have a 4.0.... I have a 3.96 but whatever, close enough! :) I desperately want a job in my field. Even if that means I have to start at the bottom and work my way up, thats fine! I'll be a secretary, eveidence logger.. whatever!! Someone just throw me a freakin' bone already.. PLLEEAASSEEE!


My dream job is to work for the Medical Examiners office either assisting in autopsy, or doing death investigations. OR working for FDLE (Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement) doing crime scene investigations.

So keep your fingers crossed for me and wish me luck! :)

No comments: